With Valentine’s Day coming up, Virginia residents are reminded of the classic “Virginia is for Lovers” saying as they set out to make romantic plans to celebrate their valentine. Luckily there are many amazing romantic Valentine’s Day getaways and outings for you and your sweetie.
Valentine’s Day Getaway to Cornerstone Farm
Only about 2 ½ hours from Salem is the extremely romantic Cornerstone Farm Bed & Breakfast. You can visit with farm animals, explore 40 acres of hiking trails, and roast marshmallows over a bonfire in the evening. For Valentines, the Cornerstone Farm offers this amazing package for including:
- Two-night stay
- Sparkling or hot apple cider with cheese and crackers
- Fresh cut flowers and complimentary gift basket
- Chocolate-covered fruit: in-season
- Country breakfasts, light lunches, 4 course evening meals
- Evening bonfire roasting marshmallows
- Horseback riding for additional fee
The Hotel Roanoke Regency Package
The Hotel Roanoke may just be right around the corner, but it is worth the stay in order to enjoy the romance that it can bring to your special day. There are many romance packages available at the Hotel Roanoke, but the Regency Package seems to be a favorite of many. This package includes:
- Champagne & Strawberries at Arrival
- Four-course dinner for two in the Regency Room
- Full Breakfast in the Regency Room
Salamander Resort & Spa “Month of Romance” in Middleburg
Hop in your Ford and take the beautiful 3 ½ hour drive to Middleburg to visit the Salamander Resort & Spa for their “Month of Romance” package this Valentine’s day. During the month of February, couples can get the “Month of Romance” package which includes:
- One-night stay
- $100 resort credit per room, per night
- Sparkling wine and chocolate covered Strawberries at Arrival
With so many amazingly romantic places within driving distance to Salem, Virginia; you can easily plan the perfect romantic getaway for you and your sweetie this Valentine’s Day. Check out one of these getaway packages and discover why “Virginia is for Lovers”.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.